Careers at Francis Canada Truck Centre
Find Your Opportunity
Take your life off "HOLD" and explore challenging job opportunities with unlimited career-enhancing potential available now!
Francis Canada Trucks is Eastern Ontario's Only Freightliner and Western Star Elite Dealership. Through our commitment to continuous improvement, we offer employees to grow and continuously grow with endless opportunities for education and growth into new job opportunities. We are hiring a talented Service Advisor professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Francis Canada Truck Centre is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied!
A Great place to learn new skills like engine diag and endless possibilities for training, will stay here for many years to come!
Responsibilities for Service Advisor Greet customers and offer excellent customer service from intake to release of their vehicles Determine and diagnose issues based on customer description and vehicle condition Translate customer-reported problems to actionable work orders for technicians to complete Invoice and collect payment from customers for services rendered Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding services Maintain customer records and enter data into computer databases
Working knowledge and experience of automotive / Truck products, repairs and parts Strong communication skills and the ability to translate customer needs to workable technician orders Basic knowledge of computer programs including word processing and database tools Organizational skills including the ability to schedule appointments, meet with customers and ensure that work is done properly Exceptional customer service skills based on experience Continuing education and knowledge acquisition on the function and repair of newer vehicles Basic mathematics skills to prepare and process bills and customer payment
- LOCATION:Ottawa, Ontario
Ready to accelerate your career with a company that values your expertise and offers unlimited growth opportunities? Look no further! Join Francis Canada Truck Centre, Ontario's top-rated elite dealership representing Freightliner and Western Star trucks.
Why Choose Us?
- Ontario's #1 Elite Dealership
- 15 service bays to work on ALL makes and models
- Massive inventory of parts on hand
- Nationally recognized leader in truck sales, service, and repair
- Continuous opportunities for growth and development
Here's What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Advancement opportunities for all employees
- Ongoing technical factory training both online and at training facilities
- A supportive, team-oriented work environment
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Perform routine automotive and truck maintenance services
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain various vehicle systems
- Keep your work area clean and organized
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing quality repairs and timely communication
- Mentor and guide less experienced team members
- Maintain a strong commitment to safety
Ready to put your career in the fast lane? Visit our website at 18004trucks.com to learn more about our company and what makes us the best choice for your next career move.
Apply today and become a part of the Francis Canada Truck Centre family! Together, let's drive your career to new heights.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38.00-$44.00 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Relocation assistance
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Retention bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
GLOUCESTER, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Qualifications That Set You Apart:
- 310 T License
- Valid Driver's License with reliable commuting ability
- Dealership background (strong asset)
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer relationship-building abilities
- LOCATION:Ottawa, On
Work for a nationally recognized leader in heavy and medium-duty truck sales, service and repair of Freightliner, Western Star, FCC Chassis, and Thomas Bus.
We offer advancement opportunities and ongoing technical Factory training both online and at training facilities.
Because we believe that our employees are the key to our success, we offer an outstanding compensation and benefits program to make Francis Canada Truck Centre your employer of choice.