FREIGHTLINER NATURAL GAS
Trucking down to a science means attention to every detail.Explore
RIDE WITH THE LEADER.
The natural gas-powered new Cascadia® has proven its performance for a variety of applications, including local distribution, regional haul and port drayage. The new Cascadia Natural Gas delivers near-zero emissions and with its advanced aerodynamic design is both fuel efficient and environmentally friendly.
The Cascadia Natural Gas delivers near-zero emissions and with its advanced aerodynamic design is both fuel efficient and environmentally friendly
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
The new Cascadia® is powered by the Cummins® Westport ISX12N engine, which features horsepower and torque ratings up to 400 hp/1450 lb.-ft. To match this power, the new Cascadia comes standard with a number of aerodynamic enhancements including an aerodynamic bumper with integrated air deflector and new tow hook covers, a new hood with greater slope, new aerodynamic mirrors and A-pillar air deflectors, 12-inch side extenders and a third door seal that keeps air from flowing through the jamb
CUMMINS WESTPORT ISX12N
NEAR ZERO NOx Natural Gas ENGINE
- Certified CARB and EPA optional near-zero Low NOx emissions standard of 0.02 g/bhp-hr
- 90% fewer NOx emissions than the current North American EPA standard
- Cleanest engine available when using renewable Natural Gas to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
- Available with up to 400 hp, 1450 lb.-ft. torque
- Uses stoichiometrically cooled EGR combustion
- No SCR aftertreatment system required
- Maintenance-free exhaust system
- No DPF regeneration, cleaning or replacement
- Spark ignited
- Closed crankcase ventilation system
- Dedicated Natural Gas engine—no dual fuel
- Optional engine brake available
- Shares many components and parts with Cummins diesel engine, renowned for its power
- Domestic fuel source reduces dependence on foreign oil
LEVERAGING THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
The new Cascadia Natural Gas features
Integrated fuel systems installed by Agility Fuel Solutions in their state-of-the-art facility located in close proximity to our truck manufacturing plants. This relationship allows us to combine our expertise to deliver the best Natural Gas solution for your business. The Agility Blue iQ solution offers:
- In-cab Smart Gauge displays accurate distance to empty and fuel level, fuel system status, current fuel economy and driver feedback and resettable trip data.
- Eco Mode and Limp Home Mode interact with Cummins engine to improve fuel economy, extend range and prevent engine malfunctions at low fuel levels.
- Engine-linked start logic ensures reliable startup and operation at low fuel levels or in cold weather.
- Cummins INSITE™ and Guidanz™ service bay tools provide combined access to both engine and fuel system performance and diagnostic data.
- Agility service documentation integrated into Cummins QuickServe® Online.
- Connected Diagnostics™ transmits key telematics like engine, fuel system and GPS data wirelessly to Cummins for analysis and service recommendations.
- Integrates with most major telematics providers.
FUEL TANK OPTIONS
A variety of factory prep packages to support a number of Agility Fuel Solutions-installed Natural Gas fuel tank capacities and configurations are available depending on customer preference and need. This includes sidemounted and back-of-cab-mounted CNG tanks and sidemounted LNG tanks. All Agility-installed tanks meet or exceed all applicable safety standards
|CNG FUEL TANK||# of Tanks||Diesel Gallon Equivalent (DGE)|
|120 DGE Cabinet||3||120|
|131 DGE Cabinet||3||131|
|160 DGE Cabinet||4||160|
|175 DGE Cabinet||4||175|
|40 DGE rail-mounted||1||40|
|45 DGE rail-mounted||1||45|
|LNG FUEL TANK||# of Tanks||Diesel Gallon Equivalent (DGE)|